The Whiteaways Arcade
The Whiteaways Arcade building was constructed in the early 1900's. The block got its name from its original occupant, the Whiteways & Laidlaw General Store at the Bishop Street end of the building, while the Netherlands-Indian Bank occupied the Church Street end of the building. During the British administration, Whiteaways Building housed upmarket shops and offices.
Website
https://www.facebook.com/whiteawaysarcade/
Address
Lebuh Pantai, George Town, 10300, Penang, MALAYSIA





