Validity: 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
Touring around Penang Island, the “Pearl of the Orient” from its sandy shores to quaint countryside. Stops include an idyllic fishing village, a cottage industry to witness the traditional handicraft of Batik painting, the countryside for introduction of tropical spices like clove and nutmeg, local fruits in season and try rubber tapping. Photo-stop at a typical Malay village, admire the street art in the small town of Balik Pulau and visit the legendary Snake Temple, where Pit Vipers adorn the altars. Tour completes after covering approximately 80-kilometre of different routes and scenery.
Inclusions: Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking driver cum guide
Exclusions: Food and drinks
After discount details - 15% Off:
RM136 (Adult) / RM68 (Child)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
2. Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from any hotel in Penang Island. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside Penang Island.
3. The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
4. Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
5. Tour sold is not refundable.
6. The offer is valid from 01-01-2020 until 31-12-2020.
7. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
Visitors have to provide printed copy, digital copy or both upon their arrival
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang, Malaysia.