18 Nov 2020 - 20 Nov 2020
DISCOVER NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN SOUTHEAST ASIA
A 3-day digital festival to be enjoyed both virtually and through specially curated physical events as well as live broadcasted conversations to keep technology to its promise of bringing good to humanity. All from George Town, a UNESCO’s World Heritage Site in Penang on 18 – 20 November 2020.
- LIVE broadcast with 77% household penetration across Malaysia
- Opportunities to explore Southeast Asia with a market size of 650million people from your screens with AI enabled B2B networking amongst 3,000 global influencers, experts, industry leaders, investors, founders and C-suites
- Talent matching and recruitment from cream of the crop of top universities with some of the most successful companies in the region
- Online exhibitions to explore likeminded partnerships, new business opportunities and investors
- 200+ on-demand sessions with at least 120 global experts’ featuring insights from industry leaders, new innovative business models and sharing of inspiring success stories of tech use from across the world.
Join us at techfest.my and get you full access ticket at up to 70% discounts while stock last!
George Town UNESCO World Heritage Site (Core Zone)