|E-COUPON CODE||DATE GENERATED|
|TIT-1-2020-0007-3443-7H5XI||18 SEP 2020|
Validity: 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
This tour covers the main highlights of Penang Island. It includes Chew Jetty – the early Chinese migrant settlement in Penang, the intricate stone carvings and woodwork of the Khoo Kongsi (Clan House), the colourful Little India, the iconic 720-metre high Penang Hill by funicular train and the Kek Lok Si – Southeast Asia’s largest Buddhist temple with its 30-metre high statue of the Goddess of Mercy. Lunch en-route at a local restaurant, optional stops include Coffee Tree and Royal Selangor Pewter.
Inclusions: Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking driver/guide, entrance fee, funicular train ride and lunch.
After Discount Details - 15% Off:
RM280 (Adult) / RM195 (Child)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
2. Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from any hotel in Penang Island. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside Penang Island.
3. The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
4. Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
5. Tour sold is not refundable.
6. The offer is valid from 01-01-2020 until 31-12-2020.
7. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
Visitors have to provide printed copy, digital copy or both upon their arrival.
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang, Malaysia.