Validity: 01 Aug 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
Explore Penang Island, the 'Pearl of the Orient' from its sandy shores to quaint countryside. Stops include an idyllic fishing village, a cottage industry - to witness the traditional handicraft of batik painting, the countryside for introduction of tropical spices like clove and nutmeg, local fruits like durian and try rubber tapping. Visit a typical Malay village and feel the air of tranquility, and the legendary Snake Temple, where Pit Vipers adorn the altars. On the way back, option to be drop-off at Straits Quay shop and dine centre.
Tour starts daily at 9am
Terms & Conditions:
- Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
- Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from main hotels in George Town, Tanjung Bungah and Batu Ferringhi in Penang. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside of the said areas.
- The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Tour sold is not refundable.
- The offer is valid from 1 August 2017 until 31 December 2017.
- Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
- Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
- Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.
Private Tour 15% Off:RM128 (Adult) / RM64 (Child)
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang