Validity: 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
The smallest national park in Malaysia offers visitors an opportunity to experience many natural facets and habitats. An array of flora and fauna greets visitors along the trails of the tropical rainforest. Apart from monkeys and monitor lizards, migratory birds are frequently sighted at the mangrove swamps. This excursion includes a 2-hour soft
jungle trek from Teluk Bahang to Monkey Beach and a return boat journey of 20-minute. Refreshment included.
Inclusions: Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking driver and nature guide, entrance fee and boat ride
Exclusions: Food and drinks
After Discount Details (15% Off)
RM306 (Adult) / RM213 (Child)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
2. Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from any hotel in Penang Island. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside Penang Island.
3. The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
4. Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
5. Tour sold is not refundable.
6. The offer is valid from 01-01-2020 until 31-12-2020.
7. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
Visitors have to provide printed copy, digital copy or both upon their arrival.
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang, Malaysia.