Validity: 11 Feb 2019 - 31 Dec 2019
Discover a different side of Penang Hill. Reconnect with nature in its purest form as you immerse yourself in a 130-million-year-old rainforest. Starting at the forest floor, our Naturalists will take you on a journey along our Nature Trail to explore the myriad of flora and fauna – plants, trees, insects, birds, reptiles, and mammals that call The Habitat home. Explore the biodiversity of the rainforest canopy on our 230m Langur Way Canopy Walk. Visit Curtis Crest Tree Top Walk at the top of Penang Hill, and embrace the 360-degree panoramic views of Penang Island from the highest viewing point of Penang.
Nature Walk at Penang Hill
Duration : 4 hours (1000 – 1400 hours)
Pick-up Time : 0950 hours
Include : Funicular Train ride to Penang Hill, Entrance fee at The Habitat and Set Lunch
Exclude : Beverages during tour
Normal price ( before discounts )
RM375.00 nett per person (1 pax)
RM275.00 nett per person (Min 2 pax)
RM260.00 nett per person (Min 3 pax)
RM250.00 nett per person (Min 4 pax)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This special discounted rate is non-refundable. If you choose to change or cancel this booking, no refunds will be provided.
2. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offer.
3. The complimentary gift/offer (if applicable) is valid from 11-02-2019 until 31-12-2019.
4. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
5. Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
6. Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
7. In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.