Back for its 4th time, the Penang Yosakoi Parade 2017 will be a fabulous night of parade, dance, music and creative talents of the people of Penang!Programme:
Carnival to Start – the excitement for the family and youngsters begin early this year!
* Singing Competition
* Charity Food Fair and Demonstration of fusion Penang-Japanese food – Exchange your PYP Flyer for a ‘Buy 1 Free 1″ Food Voucher!
* Japanese Tea Ceremony at the English Garden! How quaint!
* Games, Kimono, Craft stalls to play, try and buy from!
Parade to Start… Lots of interactive stuff for the audience to participate while watching the parade!!
* Don’t miss the Mizukake Mikoshi where you splash water onto the passing Mikoshi!
* The audience gets to vote which dance team is the HAPPIEST dance team!
* First time in Malaysia – the Original Awa Odori on the streets of Penang
* Japanese Fisherman Flags and Firemen Matoi parade
* PLUS the regular Cosplay, NGO and other colourful display of Penang’s finest