|E-COUPON CODE||DATE GENERATED|
|TIT-1-2020-0001-0261-YB28M||18 FEB 2020|
Validity: 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
A rare experience to dine at Colonial Penang Hill, Malaysia’s first hill station accessible by the unique funicular railway system. Take a stroll at the summit, feel the cool and refreshing air before enjoying a sumptuous set dinner at the cosy David Brown’s Restaurant, with the bird’s eye night view of George Town, Penang Bridge and part of the mainland in sight.
Inclusions: Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking driver/guide and funicular train ride
Exclusions: Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
After discount details - 15% Off:
RM255 (Adult) / RM179 (Child)
Term & Conditions:
1. Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
2. Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from any hotel in Penang Island. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside Penang Island.
3. The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
4. Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
5. Tour sold is not refundable.
6. The offer is valid from 1-01-2020 until 31-12-2020.
7. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang.