RM8 OFF your entrance fee to Penang Gold Museum
13 February 2017
The only Gold Museum in South East Asia which enables visitors to experience the astonishing allure of gold via activities such as exhibitions, live pouring demonstrations, gold panning and guided talks. This pride of Malaysia - the PG Gold Museum is located in Lebuh Bishop, in the coverage of UNESCO heritage zone in Penang. The glittering journey in the PG Gold Museum will take up approximately 30-45 minutes in presence of experienced and knowledgeable tour guides.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tickets bought will be eligible for redemption of 10% discount on merchandise sales (exclude gold & silver products)
2. This special discounted rate is non-refundable. If you choose to change or cancel this booking, no refunds will be provided.
3. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offer.
4. The offer is valid until 31-12-2017.
5. Both printed and digital copy of coupon is accepted.
6. Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
7. Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
8. In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.