FREE Souvenir at Batik Painting Museum Penang
15 February 2017
Batik Paintings is a unique art form identifiable with Malaysia. Artist Dato' Chuah Thean Teng started creating this art form in the early 1950's in Penang. This museum is showcasing 80+ original Batik Paintings dated from early 1950's to the current period. Visitors will enjoy seeing the amazingly beautiful and diverse styles of Batik Paintings (by 30+ artists) within a fully restored 3-storey heritage building right inside the heritage zone of George Town. It is also believed to be the only museum in the world that is dully dedicated to Batik Paintings.
Terms and Condition:
1. This special discounted rate is non-refundable. If you choose to change or cancel this booking, no refunds will be provided.
2. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offer.
3. The complimentary gift/offer (if applicable) is valid from 01-01-2017 until 31-12-2017
4. Offer is applicable to per entrance ticket purchased.
5. Both digital and printed copy of coupon is accepted.
6. Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions
7. Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto
8. In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.