Validity: 01 Jan 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
Ascend Penang Hill, 720-metre above sea level by means of funicular train. Enjoy the bird's eye view (usually clearer in the afternoon) of George Town and feel the cool and refreshing air at the summit. Another highlight is Kek Lok Si, Southeast Asia's largest Buddhist temple. Marvel at the 30-metre high statue of the Goddess of Mercy, the 7-tier 'Thousand-Buddha Pagoda' and the 'Pond of Longevity'.
Tour starts daily at 2pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
- Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from main hotels in George Town, Tanjung Bungah and Batu Ferringhi in Penang. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside of the said areas.
- The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Tour sold is not refundable.
- The offer is valid from 1 January 2018 until 30 June 2018.
- Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
- Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
- Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.
Private Tour 15% Off:RM153 (Adult) / RM77 (Child)
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang