|E-COUPON CODE||DATE GENERATED|
|TSG-3-2018-0057-SYDJE||19 AUG 2018|
Validity: 01 Jul 2018 - 30 Sep 2018
The first cooking school of its kind in Penang! Talented and generationally-taught home cooks share treasured family recipes as well as tips and tricks for producing the authentic, spice-laden cuisine of South East Asia. Classes are limited to 10 people per session allowing for a highly personalized approach at individual cooking stations. The Cooking School features Nyonya, Malay, India, Thai, and Asian Vegetarian cuisine.
Open daily with morning (9am) and afternoon (1.30pm) sessions available. All classes are conducted in English.
9.00am: Live Guided Tour of the Spice Terraces
9.45am: Complimentary tea at the Bamboo Garden
10.00am: Gift shop
10.15am: Cooking Class
12.30pm - 1.00pm: Class ends with lunch at the Pavilion
*Times may vary due to the complexity of dishes and differing range of abilities of each guest
For class schedules and bookings, go to: www.tsgcookingschool.com
Price before discount:
RM240 per adult
RM120 per child (sharing with adult station)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Booking(s) should be made by 5pm the preceding day with full payment via our paypal account.
2. Requires a minimum of 2 people for class to commence.
3. Child rates are only applicable to those aged between 8-14 years who must share the station with an adult. Children 7 years and below are not recommended to be in the school.
4. Separate charges apply for dining-only guests who are not booking for a cooking class.
5. The complimentary gift/offer (if applicable) is valid from 01-07-2018 until 30-09-2018.
6. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
7. Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
8. Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
9. In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.
Lot 595 Mukim 2, Jalan Teluk Bahang, Teluk Bahang, 11050 Penang