Validity: 01 Aug 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
George Town comes alive in the blaze of lights at night. A slow drive into the city takes you pass some of the landmarks and historical buildings of the colonial era. Take a stroll in Little India then proceed to dinner (own expense) at a hawker centre for a taste of the famous Penang local dishes like Laksa, Char Koay Teow, Satay, Grilled Seafood and etc. After dinner, feel the old town ambience through a short and relaxing trishaw ride in the city centre.
Note: Laksa was voted by CNN as one of the top tastiest dishes in the world.
Tour starts daily at 7pm
Terms & Conditions:
- Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
- Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from main hotels in George Town, Tanjung Bungah and Batu Ferringhi in Penang. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside of the said areas.
- The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Tour sold is not refundable.
- The offer is valid from 1 August 2017 until 31 December 2017.
- Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
- Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
- Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.
Private Tour 15% OffRM136 (Adult) / RM77 (Child)
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang