|E-COUPON CODE||DATE GENERATED|
|TIT-4-2017-1078-7JNHP||11 DEC 2017|
Validity: 01 Aug 2017 - 31 Dec 2017
Explore the streets of George Town with its famous UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Photo stop at Fort Cornwallis, Penang's most prominent historical fortress. Visit the Peranakan Mansion which houses priceless antique collection and artifacts, showcasing an assimilation of cultures between the Malays and the early Chinese settlers. Within the vicinity, check-out the murals (street arts) depicting the simple life style of Penang. Next stop is the Penang Buddhist Association cum temple, historical yet no lack of daily worshipers. On the way back, option to view the oldest Protestant Cemetery in Southeast Asia, where the founder of Penang - Captain Francis Light laid to rest.
Tour starts daily at 9am
Terms & Conditions:
- Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
- Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from main hotels in George Town, Tanjung Bungah and Batu Ferringhi in Penang. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside of the said areas.
- The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
- Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
- Tour sold is not refundable.
- The offer is valid from 1 August 2017 until 31 December 2017.
- Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
- Booking must be made at least 48 hours in advance of tour departure.
- Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
- Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
- In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.
Private Tour 15% Off:
RM145 (Adult) / RM102 (Child)
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang