Validity: 01 Mar 2018 - 31 Dec 2018
The unique and unrivalled Colonial Penang
Museum in Malaysia showcases the opulent lifestyle of the wealthy Penang
merchants and the British administrator during the 18th & 20th century
colonial era. Journey back in time to glimpse the high esteem which Penangites
held for the west, view how the British influenced their Eastern colonies with
their perceptions of elegance, social status and formalities.
Price Before Discount
Child/Students (5-12 years old): RM15
Child/Student (5-12 years old): RM12
Terms and Conditions
1. The myPenang e‐coupon is not redeemable / exchangeable for cash.
2. The myPenang e‐coupon holder must present the e‐coupon upon purchase of entrance ticket.
3. The complimentary myPenang e‐coupon is valid until 31‐12‐2018.
4. Colonial Penang Museum’s management reserves the right to amend the term and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.
5. Both digital and printed copy of coupon accepted.
6. Information and offers provided by participated merchant/shopping mall are subject to change by individual merchant/shopping mall concerned without prior notice. Please contact the merchant/shopping mall for enquiries, confirmation, reservation and detailed terms and conditions.
7. Penang Global Tourism (PGT) is not a supplier to the products and services of the merchant/shopping mall and shall not be responsible for any liabilities in relation thereto.
8. In any case of disputes, the decision made by PGT and participating merchant/shopping mall is final.
7, Jalan D.S. Ramanathan (Scott Road), Pulau Tikus, 10350, Penang, MALAYSIA