|E-COUPON CODE||DATE GENERATED|
|TIT-1-2020-0015-1233-10ZEI||25 MAY 2020|
Validity: 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
Where else in the world can you find a street lined with so many places of worship of different faith, all within a perimeter of one kilometre.The walking tour begins from St. George’s Church, oldest in Malaysia, to Taoist Goddess of Mercy Temple which survived the last two world wars. Across the street is Little India with its colourful Sri Mahamariamman Temple decorated with 40 statuettes of Hindu Gods. Further down is Khoo Kongsi, a Chinese ancestral clan house cum museum. Then view the nearby Kapitan Keling Mosque, the first Arab-Indian Muslim mosque built in Penang.
Inclusions: Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking driver/ guide, entrance fee
Exclusions: Food and drinks
After discount details - 15% Off
RM136 (Adult) / RM68 (Child)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
2. Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from any hotels in Penang Island. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside Penang Island.
3. The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
4. Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
5. Tour sold is not refundable.
6. The offer is valid from 01-01-2020 until 31-12-2020.
7. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
Visitors have to provide printed copy, digital copy or both upon their arrival
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang, Malaysia.