|E-COUPON CODE||DATE GENERATED|
|TIT-1-2020-0012-1563-7WECI||31 MAY 2020|
Validity: 01 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020
This tour combines the only two private historical museums on the Penang Island. Penang War Museum, built in the 1930’s by the British army to protect the island
against the enemy, was constructed over 20 acres of land, complete with underground tunnels, bunkers, logistic centre, cannon firing bays, sleeping quarters, cook house and medical infirmary. Next is the Colonial Penang Museum which depicts the exquisite lifestyle of the British Administrators and the wealthy merchants of old Penang. Appreciate the collection of intricate art and furniture of the colonial era.
Inclusions: Hotel pickup and drop off, English speaking driver/ guide, entrance fee
Exclusions: Food and drinks
After discount price - 15% Off:
RM179 (Adult) / RM94 (Child)
Terms & Conditions:
1. Tour prices are in net Malaysian Ringgit (RM) per person inclusive of all taxes, and are based on minimum 2 adults per departure. Child rates are applicable for 2-11 years old inclusive.
2. Complimentary pickup and drop off services will be provided from any hotel in Penang Island. A surcharge is applicable for pickup and drop off services outside Penang Island.
3. The private tour will be conducted in vehicle (car or van) driven by English speaking chauffeur cum guide.
4. Duration of tour may vary depending on traffic and weather conditions.
5. Tour sold is not refundable.
6. The offer is valid from 01-01-2020 until 31-12-2020.
7. Both digital and printed copy of the coupon is accepted.
Visitors have to provide printed copy, digital copy or both upon their arrival
A-2-10 Vantage, Jalan Desiran Tanjung, Tanjung Tokong, 10470 Penang, Malaysia.