Here are Penang’s must-try food, quirky cafes, brand-new attractions and exciting parks all in a convenient list format to keep handy while travelling.

Penang Jewish cemetery is the oldest Jewish cemetery in Malaysia. The oldest tombstone dates back in 1835. There are approximately 107 graves.
Address: Jalan Zainal Abidin, George Town, 10400, Penang, MALAYSIA
This is the place where the famous shoe designer, Jimmy Choo, started his apprenticeship.
Address: Lebuh Leith / Lebuh Muntri, George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA
81 year old Mr. Lee Beng Chuan has been making joss sticks since he left school. Mr. Lee and his wife makes the joss sticks at their rented pre-war shop house located near to the Goddess of Mercy Temple.
Address: 1, Lorong Muda, (Off Steward Lane), George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA
Nasi Kandar originated from Tamil Muslims. Hawking home cooked curry dishes and rice from containers slung on both ends of a Kandar (Wooden Stick).
Address: Lebuh Ah Quee, George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA
The Kapitan Keling's Tomb is the restored ruins of a mausoleum at Kampung Kolam, George Town. It is the tomb of Cauder Mydin Merican, the leader of the Indian Muslim community, known as Kapitan Keling, who founded the Kapitan Keling Mosque. The Merican clan was one of the wealthiest families of Tamil Muslims to have settled in George Town.
Address: Jalan Kampung Kolam, George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA
Kapok is a cotton-like material which comes from the seed pods of the kapok tree (Ceiba pentandra) which grows in the wild in Malaysia. This is used as a natural filling for pillows, mattresses and bolsters.
Address: 78, Lebuh Cintra, George Town, 10100, Penang, MALAYSIA
Kar Yin Fee Kuan is a Hakka district association of clansmen from the Kar Yin District of Guangdong Province in southern China. It is founded in 1801. The present building of the Kar Yin Fee Kuan dates to 1939.
Address: 22, King Street, George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA
Kek Lok Si Temple is the most well known temple on the island and also known as Temple of Supreme Bliss and was founded in 1890. The temple consists of prayer halls, pagodas and bell towers .
Address: Kampong Sungai Keluang, Ayer Itam, 11400, Penang, MALAYSIA
Khoo Kongsi is the mark of the dominant presence of the Chinese in Penang and it is a large Chinese clanhouse. The temple was rebuilt in 1920 after it was burnt down in 1894.
Address: 18, Cannon Square, George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA
The "Kids on Bicycle" mural located at Lebuh Armenian is painted by Ernest Zacharevic, a young Lithuania-born artist.
Address: Lebuh Armenian, George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37