Culture & Heritage
DIRECTORY
The Whiteaways Arcade


The Whiteways Arcade building was constructed in the early 1900's. The block got its name from its original occupant, the Whiteways & Laidlaw General Store at the Bishop Street end of the building, while the Netherlands-Indian Bank occupied the Church Street end of the building. During the British administration, Whiteways Building housed upmarket shops and offices.

Website
http://www.facebook.com/whiteawayspg

Address
Lebuh Pantai, George Town, 10200, Penang, MALAYSIA